LUPride is recruiting for our 2017 – 2018 school year! Do you have a passion for LGBT+ rights? Do you believe inclusion is the way to spark change? We are a student-run LGBT non-profit organisation providing a platform for students, alumni, faculty, and friends Leiden University in Leiden, the Netherlands. Students from any university are welcome! Send us a motivation letter telling us about you, your experience, and your passions via email to our chairperson, Irma Perez, at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the position you are seeking to fill in the subject line.
1. Event Manager – Responsible for managing the following regular events: borrels at the Roze Beurs, LUP x ISN Movie Club Presents, prevention-related events, trans-related events. Responsible for designing school year calendar with clear goals and objectives. Design 1 big event per semester and small ones every 2 weeks or every month. Make sure and do all that is necessary so that events happen.
2. Secretary – Take minutes during meetings and upload them to bestuur/dropbox. Register/deregister members from KVK. Fill in intake form and terms and conditions from PLEXUS every time there is a new board member and inform the university administation. Organize and update our contact list (on dropbox). Check emails on primary LUP account.
3. Communications/Social Media – Responsible for social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and the website. Responsible for managing the newsletter. Responsible for design and content of the website with regular updates of events and other LGBTQ+ related news. Promotes visibility of LUPride.
4. Volunteer Coordinator – Person responsible for all VoLUPteers, organize activities and projects with them. In charge of recruiting more volunteers. Meetings every 2 weeks with them with regular updates to the board.
5. Volunteer – Become a voLUPteer and provide support at LUP events.
We hope you help us make a difference in our community!
The LUPride board is always looking for collaborators. If you have a really great idea that we should look into together, then Contact Us!